By Daisy Daniels
Science can now explain why low calorie diets are more healthy and intermittent fasting (eating every 16hrs) can lead to longevity.
A simple way to do this is to not eat 4 hrs after waking up, but rehydrate with lots of water as soon as you get up, and not eat 4hrs before you go to bed. As most people sleep on average 8 hrs, this will give your 16 hr fast.
1.Stabilises insulin levels
– prevents and reverses diabetes.
In a 2005 study Danish researchers showed that intermittent fasting quickly increases insulin-mediated glucose uptake rates. Eight healthy men in their mid-20’s fasted 20 hours every other day for 15 days. At the end of the trial, their insulin had become more efficient at managing blood sugar.
- Gives you more energy
– get more done, have more fun!
- Dramatically reduce risk of chronic diseases & obesity.
– Say goodbye to dangerous belly fat forever!
- Stops sugar cravings & hunger pangs
– fastest way to lose weight safely.
A study published in the International Journal of Obesity in 2011 found that intermittent fasting was as effective as continuous calorie restriction for improving weight loss, insulin sensitivity and other metabolic disease risk markers., and slightly better for reducing insulin resistance.
- Boosts growth hormone naturally
– plays an important part in health, fitness & slowing the aging process.
Research presented at the 2011 annual scientific sessions of the American College of Cardiology in New Orleans4 showed that fasting triggered a 1,300 percent rise of human growth hormone (HGH) in women, and an astounding 2,000 percent in men.
- Lowers triglycerides & prevents Alzheimer’s
– possibly cut your future medical bills.
- Reduces free radical cell damage
– look and feel younger for longer.
- Better brain health
– sharper mind, less risk of disease.
A study shows that if you don’t eat for 10–16 hours, your body will go to its fat stores for energy, and fatty acids called ketones will be released into the bloodstream. This has been shown to protect memory and learning functionality, says Mattson, as well as slow disease processes in the brain.
Latest posts by Guest Writer (see all)
- How I Reunited With My Dad After Many Years Apart - September 19, 2019
- Energy Drinks Leave Massive Hole In Husband’s Head While Wife Is Pregnant - September 19, 2019
- My Prayer For My Husband - September 19, 2019