By MEO Prayer Warrior
Greetings, brothers and sisters in Christ:
This is the month the Lord has made; we must rejoice and be glad in it! We thank God for seeing us from the beginning of the year till now. I pray that uncommon testimonies will be our portion throughout this month, in Jesus’ name. Our prayer focus for the month is Boldness: confronting your fears.
Open your Bible to: 1 Samuel 17:40-51
From the reading of the above chapter, we can deduce some key points David applied in overcoming fear and exhibiting boldness against the Lord’s enemies.
• V. 43: David was not affected by the curses issued by Goliath, because he had the presence of God with him.
• V. 44: Boasting is an act of the sinful nature and is used by satan to intimidate the sons and daughters of the living God.
• V. 45: David cast down every imagination that exalted itself against the will of God.
• V. 46: David
exalted the name of the Lord in the face of apparent danger. He called those things that were not as though they were.
• V. 47: David understood from the Word that the man who puts his trust in the flesh is doomed.
• V. 48: David not only proclaimed the Word of God before his enemy, but he stepped out by faith to confront Goliath.
• V. 50: David prevailed over his enemies, the Philistines.
By the grace and power in the name of Jesus, we replace False Evidence Appearing Real with Faith. We declare that we are eternal over comers by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony.
1.Thank you, Lord, for yet another opportunity to call upon Your excellent name in Christ Jesus.
2. Lord, I ask that my sins be forgiven and blotted out by the sprinkling of the precious blood of King Jesus.
3. I resist you, spirit of fear, for the Word of the Lord declares that I possess not the spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind in Christ Jesus.
4. Father, I beseech you to kindly guide me in the paths of righteousness for Your name’s sake.
5. I refuse to be intimidated by any curse of fear because the Lord has redeemed me from all curses by becoming a curse for me.
6. I am more than a conqueror in Christ Jesus, and I hereby conquer every element of fear in my life in the name of Jesus.
7. I call into existence the spirit of boldness, strength, and might to overcome my fears in the name of Jesus (Luke 21:15).
8. Every fearful circumstance militating against my life must cease to exist, for my Lord has openly defeated satan and his cohorts.
9. By faith in the name Christ Jesus, I declare that whoever the Lord sets free is free indeed. I declare that I am free from the spirit of fear, in Jesus’ name.
10. I am an over comer of any deceitfulness of fear in Christ Jesus. For by His stripes He has healed me from all fear.
11. Thank you, Lord, for answered prayers.
Until next time, keep praying!
Send your prayer requests to [email protected]
Latest posts by mannaexpress (see all)
- How to Handle Toxic Friendships - September 4, 2018
- Two Weeks After Writing An Anti-Knife Song, Jamel Boyce Was Brutally Stabbed - August 9, 2018
- The Trials, Tribulations and Triumph in Christ Jesus of Scott Therson - July 18, 2018