Scriptures: Job 4:12-17, Jeremiah 29:11, Amos 9:11-12, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Joel 2: 25-27, Isaiah 43:18-19, Revelation 21:4 and Isaiah 40:31.
1. Thank You Father that your thoughts of me are thoughts of peace and not of evil that will give me hope and a great future, in Jesus’ name.
2. Thank You Father for a second chance and a new dawn. I pray that your will and not my will be done from now and always, in Jesus’ name.
3. Dear Lord, create in me a new heart and put your right spirit in me. Remove my heart of stone and give me a heart of flesh, in Jesus’ name.
4. Thank You Father for a new beginning of restoration, transformation, confirmation and divine establishment, in Jesus’ name.
5. By the grace of God, old things have passed away and the new has come because I am a new creature in Christ Jesus.
6. Father, I thank You for the new things You will do in my life that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard nor any mind can conceive, in Jesus’ name.
7. I will fear not because the Lord has redeemed me and called me by my name.
8. My help will come from the Lord who made heaven and earth. He will not suffer my foot to be moved because He is my helper, keeper and the shade on my right hand.
9. The Lord will be with me always. When I pass through rivers, they shall not overwhelm me, when I walk through fire I shall not be burned because the Lord is my Savior.
10. The steadfast love of the Lord will never cease in my life; His mercies will never come to an end; they will always be new every morning of my life, in Jesus’ name.
11. I declare by faith, there is a way for me where there seems to be no way. The impossible is possible for me from henceforth, in Jesus’ name.
12. As I wait on the Lord, He will renew my strength; I shall mount up with wings as eagles. I shall run and not be weary. I shall walk and not faint.
13. As I ask of the Lord, I will receive. As I seek, I will find and when I knock on any door, it shall be opened to me according to the will of God for my life, in Jesus’ name.
14. The crooked paths in my life have become straight and rivers are flowing in the deserts of my life, in Jesus’ name.
15. Everything the locusts and canker worms have eaten and destroyed in my life shall be restored a hundred fold, in Jesus’ name.
16. I decree by faith that my latter years shall be greater than my former years, in Jesus’ name.
17. From now on, I will always go forward and never backward because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
18. The Lord is my portion and I hope in Him; I will not be consumed because of His mercies and compassion on me.
19. The glory of the Lord will be seen on me at all times, in Jesus’ name.
20. I will hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord my God to do all He wants me to do, in Jesus’ name.
21. As long as I obey the commands of the Lord, I shall be the head and not the tail. I shall be above only and not beneath, in Jesus’ name.
22. This is my set time of favor. I will arise and shine for my light has come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon me, in Jesus’ name.
23. The grass wither, the flower fades, but the word of my God will stand in the affairs of my life forever more, in Jesus’ name.
24. I will no longer be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, I will let my requests be made known to God, in Jesus’ name.
25. I will dwell in the secret place of the most high and abide under his almighty shadow.
Latest posts by May Olusola (see all)
- Bishop Randy Borders Testifies Of How His Daughter Miraculously Survives A Ghastly Accident - January 29, 2019
- Miracle at Sea as Surfer Brett Archibald Falls Overboard and Survives for 28 Hours - November 28, 2018
- I Was Almost A School Shooter - November 16, 2018