By Rebecca Baker
What started out as learning techniques to save money turned into a passion for removing toxins from my body and living as toxic free as possible. As I have learned techniques, I also developed a passion for sharing the knowledge where others may go toxic free and live longer better lives. Making changes to a toxic free life had to first start with an attitude change for me. It is too easy to just reach out for the cheapest product to get the job done without consideration of the toxins the product may put into the environment. My challenge is for everyone to consider changing the carbon footprint put into their individual environments. It starts with baby steps, one step at a time. As I took those baby steps, I began to notice big changes in the air quality in my home. I challenge you to try the same.
Do you have belly fat, abdominal bloating, mood swings, insomnia, bad skin, uncontrollable cravings, weight loss resistance or fatigue?
If you are feeling some of these symptoms, you may need a good detoxification to remove body poison. A recommended detoxification period should last 3-5 days.
- Two to three quarts of spring water should be drank every day. Drink one cup of hot water with fresh lemon juice twice a day or supplement with green tea, dandelion root, and milk thistle for healthy liver function.
The liver is a natural detoxifying organ that neutralizes body toxins and wastes. It is put at great risk of contamination from environmental toxins in foods grown with pesticides and herbicides as well as over processed foods. Since the liver filters the blood from the digestive tract, detoxifying the digestive system enables better liver function.
2. Increase raw, fiber vegetables, such as cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, beets, onion, kale, and Brussels sprouts, carrots, and celery. Eat plenty of green foods, such as spinach, chard, and leafy greens. Citrus fruits, such as lemons, limes, oranges, and grapefruit, contain vitamin C, known as the detoxing vitamin. Increase antioxidants and vitamins through fresh raspberries, blueberries, and citrus fruits.
3. Fresh or ground ginger and turmeric get rid of body inflammation. Fat burning and probiotic foods include unsweetened, plain yogurt, unpasteurized, fermented vegetables, such as sauerkraut, sourdough bread, Gouda cheese, sour cream, and kefir. Adding spices of rosemary, cayenne, cumin, curry, and cinnamon also helps the process.
4. For protein, eat pumpkin seeds, flaxseed, almonds, walnuts, sesame seeds, or sunflower seeds. For omega 3 oil intake, use avocado, olive, or flaxseed oil. Other detoxifying foods include wild rice, papaya, peaches, plums, apples, tomatoes, and fresh garlic. Foods serve a higher purpose if they are certified organic or grown on local, sustainable farms as they do not add toxins in the detoxing process. Another natural detoxifying formula is a glass of warm water mixed with lime and/or lemon juice and raw honey that can be drank once or twice a day.
5. Avoid nut butters, caffeine and milk and get plenty of exercise during the process. And, be careful with weight loss diets that sound unrealistic, such as the lemon detox diet. This diet is known as the lemonade diet or the master cleanse and is a detoxification and fasting program. It involves drinking a lemonade concoction without eating, no solid foods or supplements. It is not recommended because of muscle loss and fat retention as well as can cause headaches, fatigue, dizziness, sluggishness, diarrhea, nausea, or constipation.
Learning how to remove toxins from your body consistently enables better health and mental processes for the long term. Incorporating detoxifying foods on a regular basis as well as avoiding processed foods, caffeine, and non-organic or unsustainable grown foods can clean body poisons on a consistent basis.
How about it? Have you tried detoxing your body for better health and mental processes? Detoxing the body helps in long-term physical and mental health.
- The Power In The Name Of Jesus Does Wonders - October 23, 2020
- After You Have Done Everything, Pray And Sit Back - October 23, 2020
- Interventions for Domestic Violence For Friends In Need - October 23, 2020