By Rick Astrow
Brianna experienced what many people cannot imagine passing through while pregnant not to talk of being 9 months pregnant when it happened.
Brianna and Austin were so excited to meet their baby boy until the day Austin’s mother called Brianna with devastating news.
“Austin had an accident” she told the confused mom-to-be.
Without knowing details of the accident, Brianna raced to the hospital. After a two-hour drive, she learned Austin had a brain hemorrhage. She was taken aback and wondered how. After conducting necessary tests and screenings, doctors informed her of the reason behind the sudden nightmare playing before her eyes. It was a huge shock.
Austin had been drinking energy drinks ever since picking up longer work hours at work and commuting frequently. He was working so hard to provide for his wife and soon-to-be-born baby son. Unfortunately, energy drinks became a habit and in no time, Austin was drinking them excessively. The doctors said they are what caused Austin’s brain hemorrhage.
“After two weeks of living in a hospital, wondering if he would survive or be taken from us, we made our way back home,” Brianna wrote on Facebook. “The time had come for me to deliver our baby.”
Scroll down for Brianna’s very touching testimony as well as beautiful photos taken by Sacramento photographer Sara Endres.
Sara describes the shoot as a “very real, and very moving session” and you’re about to see why…
- The Power In The Name Of Jesus Does Wonders - October 23, 2020
- After You Have Done Everything, Pray And Sit Back - October 23, 2020
- Interventions for Domestic Violence For Friends In Need - October 23, 2020