By Chuzzy Udenwa
Spiritually desperate is the key to the miraculous. Everyone Jesus touched, healed and impacted had a desperate need. The leper, the woman at the well, the adulterous woman, the blind, the lame, and the dead – were all desperate. Jesus’ own hometown of Nazareth said, “We want nothing to do with you.” They weren’t desperate. Apostle Paul was sent to the Jews in the Diaspora; they wanted to kill him. But in Asia, someone was praying so intensely, “Oh God, send us someone,” that he prayed himself into the spirit realm and Apostle Paul saw him, “Come to Macedonia and help us.”
Someone needs what you have: your testimony, prayer life, consecration, and anointing; the way you pray, read and minister. Find them, and you will find that in ministering to them, you yourself will be recharged. Iron sharpens iron. Do not sit in a corner moaning and groaning, or go into isolation. Get up, go out, and keep going. Never let anyone stop you.
David pursued; he swam over the river Besor not caring what anyone said or what happened to him. 1 Samuel 30:17 says, “And David smote them from the twilight even unto the evening of the next day: and there escaped not a man of them, save four hundred young men, which rode upon camels, and fled.” He set his eyes to the plow and did not look back. He wiped out the Amalekites, who had led to the doom of King Saul. David terminated them permanently, because God needed him to do that job, and the only way he could do it was for the Amalekites to steal from him.
David was driven by passion: and he took stock of what the devil had stolen from him. As we study these things, take stock of what the devil has stolen from you. Your findings will make you angry. Righteous indignation will well up from within you. In the same way, if you were to take stock of what God has done for you, glorious praise would well up from within you. What have you lost? What has it cost you to get to where you are?
It is more difficult to maintain the anointing than to get it. God is quick to anoint, but what do you do with it? How do you manage, harness, channel and govern His anointing on your life? How do you protect it? How do you value it?
Some successful or rich and famous people are very particular about who works around them because they know what it took them to get to the top and they will not cede easily. If they cannot trust you, they will not hesitate to let you go. Many of them require their employees to sign documents of privacy and secrecy, because they know the power of information. You may not harm them physically, but if you give out crucial information about them, they could be destroyed. They know it is easy to fall from where they are, and they take great measures to maintain their positions.
God expects to convert all your losses to your gain. No matter how terrible it has been, God is waiting for you to move. Get up, keep praying, never stop praying or fasting; never stop giving, trusting and witnessing – whether in your office or to your neighbors and family. Keep sowing, praying and believing. It will eventually pay off.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, strengthen me in my inner man. Give me the grace to overcome.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, help me to be vigilant every day of my life.
- I resolve today not to give up until I receive my miracle.
- I decree I will recover all, in Jesus’ name.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I recover my stolen glory, peace, joy, finances, marriage and so forth, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare war and victory over every Amalekite in any area of my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, you spoke into David’s life. He believed You and he recovered all. Father, speak into my life Your word of promise that will propel, challenge and push me to recover all. Help me Lord. I know your plan for me is a plan of good and not of evil to bring me to an expected end.
Visit www.pastorchuzzy.com to learn more about him and his ministry.
- Prayers For The Month Of June - June 10, 2020
- 25 Early Morning Prayer points to command your day - April 7, 2020
- 21 Reasons to be Thankful - November 28, 2019